Wednesday, February 8, 2012

milly for sperry

It’s no secret that I love me a good Milly dress or coat and my feeling for Sperrys hardly differs. So to my surprise the two have joined forces to give us the best of both collections. May I present to you Milly for Sperry! OMG! They always say, a girl can dream…and now I say, a girls dreams can come true!

image source here


image source here


JCrew has also teamed up with Sperry as well to form their own line. While I do adore some of the shoes below I must admit that I’m slightly more partial to the Milly line…my heart is smiling very big today!


image source here



1 comment:

  1. These are the best! I love topsiders and loafers..(even if they don't help me with my vertically challenged problem!) xo!

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs