Friday, January 6, 2012

pick your chevron

Right now I am all about the chevron pattern! I mean it is quite simply the most perfect pattern out there. The chevron is classy, chic, and a little funky all at once. It can fit in an elegant home, a newborn nursery, or even a fresh kitchen. Truly....most versatile pattern on earth.

I know I have a lot of opinions, and I appreciate y'all hanging in there with me as I push my opinions on each of you. With that said, I think everyone needs at least one chevron statement piece in their home. Below I have listed a few of my favorites but by all means don't let me limit you. The chevron is the limit here....think....rugs, plates, chargers, lamps, curtains, and even towels. You name it and I'm sure it exists. Here are a few of my personal favs!


The navy classic chevron accent pillow

The perfect neutral accent wall
The perfect bedroom dresser decor (this is a must replicate ASAP project)!
And of course the ever so chic wooden floors (although consider this as an accent wall treatment...fab)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs