Thursday, August 23, 2012

jonathan adler sunnies

I totally adore me some Jonathan Adler. His gidgets and gadgets always have me swooning and somehow convince me that if I buy just one more pillow or one more tray my house will be perfect. Side note, the employees at the Jonathan Adler store in Fashion Island have a serious complex about themselves. I mean seriously, get over yourself...you work at a retail store not the white house.

Due to this little fact I am now all about stopping Jonathan Adler online now, and this week the website has me lusting over these adorable sunglasses case. I mean seriously, does it get any cuter than this?!?


All of the above cases can be purchased online here! These would seriously make the perfect birthday gift, or if you are like me and believe in gifts for every holiday (yes, Martin Luther King Day counts as a holiday), then this would make for a lovely Labor Day gift. Just saying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs