Wednesday, August 22, 2012

long sleeve perfection

For years I have been on the hunt for the perfect long sleeve shirt. It seems like the weirdest thing to be picky about but somehow I've convinced myself that the perfect long sleeve T will make or break my fall/winter. Well folks, after about 4 years of searching I am thrilled to announce that I've found not 1 but 2 of these shirts.

Both shirts are part of the pure collection at Gap. Normally I'm not a huge fan of Gap but this collection consists of all jersey apparel which feels heavnely! The Pure Crew shirt is the perfect go-to...it can be layered well or worn as is. It is the perfect length and yes...I've purchased it in all available colors! The Longline Tunic is the perfect long sleeve T for leggings. I mean what is more classic/easy/simple then a long sleeve T, leggings, and boots! Enough said, I cannot wait for fall!



PS - Gap has 25% off online right now and free shipping over $50. Order now!

1 comment:

  1. Looking cute.I would love to wear long sleeve t-shirts and leggings.I have seen more stylish and cozy long sleeve tees and leggings at Gotapparel.

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs