Tuesday, February 8, 2011

how sweet it is

Do you ever have those days where you wonder if you could be successful in another career? Days where you are so drained by what you do for a living (even though you are normally killing it) that you consider your success as a teacher, architect, engineer, or perhaps a designer? Well, I think I am there at this particular moment in my Tuesday.

I find myself wondering how I will eventually decorate each room in my family home (years and years and years from now). I would normally feel weird admitting this but I also know that this is a normal retreat for any female that is maternal by nature. Therefore, I have set off to find different rooms or particular accents which I have yet to take on myself.

With that said, here are some of my favorite baby rooms. Nurseries are slightly intimidating to me because you can achieve success with so many different looks. I supposed this is no different than anything else but I guess the uncharted territory makes it difficult due to the endless options – chic, vintage, classic, modern. Plus….I'm not going to lie, this post is slightly inspired by those of you who blog about your perfect babies (Brynn and Haley)!


I adore the ceiling stripes, wall made into a display bookcase, and vintage ottoman!
This is another view of the same room

This pretty pretty princess room is all girl. Some might find it over the top but due to the light pink and white color scheme it is very clean. Plus how can you not love the flur rug!!!

I love the subtle elegance and class in this room. The simple color palette makes the room clean and crisp yet youthful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs