Thursday, February 3, 2011

a warm escape

It seems like these days I am apologizing more and more for my lack of blogging. I'm not sure what it is about 2011 but so far I've been busier than ever! I am desperately ready for things to slow down or perhaps a tropical vacation.

Since I find myself in New York this week for work meetings and functions it is completely understandable that all I can think about it being warm. Of course this in itself is hilarious since I am a self-proclaimed winter lover – cold, snow, ice, rain, you name it. However, New York has welcomed me with an overwhelming chill factor that words cannot describe. Perhaps the solution would be gaining 20 lbs to keep me warm or in my current case – wearing so many layers that I look like I've gained 20 lbs.

So with the culmination of going non-stop and being in the cold I think I am ready to plan a vacation. I'm thinking somewhere warm and tropical – somewhere like the pictures below! How inspiring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs