Tuesday, February 15, 2011

in a funk

I'm in a bit of a funk today. You know those days where you are irritable and feel sorry for yourself – even when you know you shouldn't. Well, that is me today. One might expect this type of behavior after a terrible Valentine's Day but I for one had a great day – smooth work day, great dinner, red roses waiting for me when I got home….the whole enchilada. I should be on cloud nine (and strange enough I am in some ways).

The thing is, I can't stop fixating on what is upsetting me so this blog post is my attempt to clear my mind and remind myself of what makes me happy. Please note that this list could go on and on but these are just a few things that come to mind:

my sweet lilly bug
white tullips - love them
the beach - the salty air, the sand, and the people you ride your bikes there with
nike of samothrace! my favorite sculpture in the whole world and my one true art obssession. if i had it my way i would be proposed to at the foot of this winged victory (and yes, it's in the Louvre).
white subway tile....enough said.


christian louboutins - every females dream!

red wine! oh how it soothes the soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs