Thursday, March 24, 2011

closet makeover

Right now I have a total itch to organize my closet. Being the OCD person that I am, I just absolutely love organizing just about anything. As a random side note, Real Simple this month is all about spring cleaning and I can hardly wait to begin!

Anyways, back to my closet. for the most part my closet is very orderly. However, I would really like to take some time to uniform all my hangers and perfect the overall neatness of the space. Therefore, this weekend I am buying the Real Simple Slimline Hangers and going to work. I am hoping that these hangers will provide a little extra space since right now I can barely squeeze any additional hangers in my closet. Plus, this should give me a chance to get rid of even more clothes which I am in desperate need of doing!

Stay tuned for before and after pictures, but in the meantime check out these super simple sleek closets!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs