Thursday, March 3, 2011

the pink palace

New goal - each week I am going to post about a new Etsy shop! We all know that I am Etsy-obsessed so this new goal (I know I'm not good at sticking to my goals lately) totally fits the bill! Not only do I love Etsy because everything is tailored to you - the customer, but more importantly because I feel like I am supporting someone who is doing what they are passionate about....and who can beat that!

This week I find myself drooling over The Pink Palace and her vintage chenille baby/child quilts. These precious quilts are absoultely stunning on the eye and would be the perfect inspiration piece for any baby/child bedroom. It is moments like these where I suddenly wish I was an interior decorator and could spend the afternoon smirking over a room centered around one of these quilts!

1 comment:

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs