Tuesday, March 22, 2011

green grass press

So....as many of you know, I love sending snail mail! To me there is nothing better than getting a letter in the mail from a friend or loved one!

A few years back I made a New Year's Resolution to send a letter a week to a friend or family member. This was an incredible goal and carried on for about 2 years. While I had a little bit of a slow period I am now back in action with my letters.

As part of this I am always on the hunt for cute cards and stationary. I found this adorable shop on Etsy called Green Grass Press and immediately ordered a bunch of cards. Below are some of my favorites which I now own and which some of you may find in your mailbox soon!

P.S. - my pushpins still have not arrived and it's making me a little antsy! stay tuned for an update on their arrival!

5 comments:

  1. LOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVE!!!!!!!! I'm going to order some, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and then we can send them to each other!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You didn't get your pushpins yet?? BOOOOOOO. Mine are simply delightful. By the way, did I tell you how much I love Green Grass Press? I'm so glad you decided to check them out! When will you be writing my letter? I would like one on the bicycle stationary please! Well, I'm off to pick out some new drapes for my room! Ta for now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog and love this idea of sending a letter once a week! Very inspiring! Snail mail is the best! Hope all is well Jillian!

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs