Tuesday, March 15, 2011

recycled relics

Continuing on with my Etsy obsession I wanted to post about one of my personal favorite purchases. Although Recycled Relics has an abundant of items in their store I am most intrigued by their prints with reclaimed frames.

Not only are these prints to die for but they actually come with weathered-reclaimed barn wood frames that add so much character to any space. Although I am not sure of their original function, each one of the prints has a vintage feel to it like it was taken from an old manuscript or calendar. I love these so much that the below images show the four relics that I have in my own home.


While they have an array of themes and subjects I am naturally drawn to all the nautical and sea life prints. Here are a few others that were definite contenders!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs