Friday, January 21, 2011

foyer fever

Well my friends - since it is Friday evening at 5:15pm you can probably imagine how fast I am trying to jet out of the office. However, since I have been such a terrible blogger over the last few weeks I feel as though I owe you just one more post (quick as it may be).

Since I am in the decorating and organizing mood I thought I would go ahead and post pics of my third favorite part in a house (first being the kitchen - second being the master bath). I absolutely love the foyer of a home. It really sets the mood and without doing much it manages to say ' welcome to my home.' It is the entrance and the exit - the alpha and omega (beginning and the end)! Therefore, I welcome you to enjoy some of my favorite homes and endulge in my foyer fever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs