Thursday, January 20, 2011

ramblings of the day

You know those seconds, moments, or perhaps days when you are completely overwhelmed by inspiration?!?! The days where you want to leave work or stop whatever it is you are doing so you can go home and organize or decorate?!?! I've been feeling like this almost all week. Thus – I am super excited that the weekend is almost here!

On the agenda for the weekend:
• Return some oversized floor pillows to target
• Buy a desk (the one I originally wanted is still on back order)…and since I still haven't used my PayBack Award money from work I won't have to spend a penny – loves it!
• Purchase some solid pillows for the den and drop them off to get monogrammed. I just adore anything monogrammed!

As a side note, I gave in to what will hopefully be one of my last big purchases for my home. I purchased these sea life prints (starfish and shells) with white-washed reclaimed wood frames from Etsy this week, and as you can imagine I am just dying for them to arrive. Hmm….let's see what else can I add to these Thursday ramblings….

Overall, I'm just inspired! Inspired by the weather, the beach, friends, working out, food, and of course fashion and the women who make it seem so effortless. Therefore, I will leave you with these shots that have me drooling and inspire me to put a little pep in my step when picking out my outfits for next week (yes – I pick out my outfits for each week on Sunday)!

1 comment:

  1. I should have had you put together outfits for me when you were here b/c I HATE picking out outfits from my closet. I'd rather just go shop for new ones, which is really bad.

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs