Tuesday, October 19, 2010

a brisk beginning

The pressure one feels during a first blog post is unbearable. I can't help but feel like the entire tone of my blog will be determined by this one post. Funny isn't it, that as I sit here with the intention of a brisk beginning all I can think about is the fate of my words in the weeks to come. However, my goal is that you are captivated by what inspires me and not the lack of wittiness that comes from a jaded day at work!

I've recently been through some life change, and although this blog has taken weeks to birth it is in fact part of my new beginning. A beginning where I document my inspirations and the tessallations of everything that God has put before me in life. Like my life, I don't know where this blog will lead me, but I hope that you find joy in the spaces and places that make me happy and the people who make me smile.

About 2 months ago I moved into a beautiful home on Balboa Island that my parents recently purchased (I'm a lucky girl)! In a matter of weeks what was once a house became a home; a home where I feel at peace with myself and content with my life. Although I did not purchase this home it does however provide a sense of accomplishment and pride. It is the space which I desire to be in most, the feeling that only an art museum could previously provide in my life.

And thus the inspiration was born....















4 comments:

  1. Love it! Can't wait to start reading. Love your new home-its so gorgeous. Please come help me finish my house now :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love! Can't wait to read more posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh!! I love your blog, Jillian! I'm so excited to follow you, and I'm going to introduce my readers and facebook and twitter people to your blog ASAP.

    Best of luck, you are so talented and I can't wait tofollow your progress :)

    Liz

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs