Wednesday, October 27, 2010

speak now

Upon starting this blog my intention was to keep it simple: places. spaces. design. However, it was also created as an outlet of inspiration and for inspiration. Therefore, I am breaking the pre-existing mold and blogging about what inspires me today….TAYLOR SWIFT.

I might have just lost a few followers due to that comment, but I urge everyone to listen to her new album – Speak Now – it will change your life. Okay maybe it's just changing mine, but still…..I am totally obsessed with it. There is one song in particular that speaks to me the most. You know those songs where you feel like they were written just for you in a particular moment and time in life. Well that's exactly how I feel about her new song....

Last Kiss - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQc2xfA3bFU

Well friends, that's all I have for today…..stay tuned for my Halloween inspirations!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOU. I love our love for country, our love for life, our love for the SAME things at the SAME time. J, my forever friend, heart you. Now, lets go open the windows & a bottle of wine-and turn the TAY TAY up!xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, too! I've listened to her CD four times since Tuesday. She's so great!

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs