Friday, October 29, 2010

the next olivia

Last weekend I took a family vote:
TO CUT MY HAIR OR TO NOT CUT MY HAIR…..that was the question…..
The vote was unanimous – everyone wanted me to keep this crazy long hair of mine. However, those of you who know me best know that I function in a vicious cycle when it comes to my hair which of course means that I'm just dying to put some scissors to these long locks. Then the cycle will once again continue and the quest to grow my hair out will begin all over again.

So of course, I still want to cut my hair and I'm thinking I want to model the adorable haircut of my previous fashion idol – Olivia Palermo. So I'm asking my blog readers – yes or no to the Olivia haircut?!?!

3 comments:

  1. Well first of all, you have such awesome hair that you can rock any look. That being said, I prefer Olivia's hair long and wavy (like on The City). Her latest cut isn't my favorite of hers, but that's just me. I do think it would look great on you, though. It's actually still really long. Would you do the middle part, too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have mixed feelings u would look great in anything-
    but I like shoulder length Maloree

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get it! it will look so cute on you!!

    Oh, and I use Olioboard.com - amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs