Tuesday, October 26, 2010

the white house

Well.....a fever, sinus, and ear infection officially leaves me with no inspiration to write. However, with only 10 minutes left of work I figured I might at well try to inspire myself (although I'd much rather be relaxing with sick baby SG).

So here goes.....I've recently become obsessed with white interiors. I find them to be so chic, relaxing, romantic, posh, modern, and euphoric all at once. My absolute favorite white spaces include kitchens and baby rooms. Two places which should be both inspiring and sterile at the same time. I also adore a good bathroom with a ceramic white freestanding tub, subway tile, and of course a dazzling chandlier to top it off.

Check out some of my favorite white finds!

3 comments:

  1. I love white in kitchens! I want my next kitchen to be white with wood floors and a dark counter. Only thing is, white is soooo hard to keep clean. :-/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look! A shabby chic white kitchen with subway tile. Could you die?

    http://www.cococozy.com/2010/10/modern-country-shabby-meets-chic-in.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+cococozy%2FzOlp+%28COCOCOZY%29&utm_content=Google+Reader

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs