Wednesday, October 20, 2010

down by the sea

Since the first day of fall I have been begging for rain and cooler weather. Now that I have this wonderful fall weather all I can think about is the beach, afternoons at the tide pools, and Sunday bike rides! These are the simple gifts of life that provide more happiness than a pair of Louboutin shoes (don't hold me to that). They are acts of pleasure that I once considered to be for hippies, but yet as a conservative young professional I've learned to enjoy the simple gifts of life.













Beyond that I've noticed that I pull most inspiration from nature….mainly the sea! In my many trips down to the Corona del Mar tide pools I often find myself saying out loud, 'How can one look at a view so spectacular and not believe in God." It is the place where I not only illegally collect shells and artifacts, but also feel closest to heaven! It is the place where for me……heaven meets the seas.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs