Wednesday, December 22, 2010

a balboa christmas

So, just like I stated in my previous post.......I'm a total slacker. But I am a woman of my word - thus you will be getting the few pictures I have of my Christmas decorations. I had every intention of taking some quality photographs last weekend.....and then again last night but I have once again failed. Therefore these pictures are yet again from my phone. I REALLY hope to take some pictures before I head out of town tomorrow......but not promises!

Below is the mantel which is the first thing you see when you come through the front door! To the left you can barely see the french doors which lead into the den - this is where the Christmas tree is set up!
This is a very random shot of above the entertainment center in the living room. Typically there are just jars up there but for the holidays I added an assortment of white and silver candles.
A TERRIBLE shot of the tree since you can't see any decorations. I REALLY hope to take a good one before I head out of town. It is decorated with blues, silvers, and birds. I absolutely love my tree (even though Pieter says it looks like a Hanukah tree)!
And what would Christmas be without my sweet Lilly! I'm obsessed with this picture and love how she sits and watches the fire for hours. On a side note - she will be making the trip home with me so no doubt I will have 'adventures with Lilly' stories. I just hope she doesn't cry the whole plane ride!

2 comments:

  1. It's lovely, and your mantel is beautiful! It makes it seem very cozy. I cannot believe you're taking your cat on the plane. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! p.s. why aren't you an interior designer? ;) Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year's!!!

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs