Friday, December 31, 2010

happy new year

Well my friends the time is near.....in about 5 hours we will be greeted by 2011! It's hard to believe the year has come and gone so fast. This past year was filled with closing doors, new beginnings, exciting opportunities, love, growth, courage, and so much more. As always, I have so very much that I want to improve on - so many goals for myself. But as we all know, as life moves on those goals change. So like my dear friend Haley, I look forward to seeing where God leaves me come July.

Here are a couple new years resolutions for myself:
1 - join a woman's bible study
2 - work out 3x a week
3 - read 10 books within the year ( that's a lot for me)
4 - surf.......a lot
5 - become a more patient and trusting person by handing over control to God

Since I'm in Tahoe and writing this on my iPad I am going to have to cut this short. Nonetheless, I am so excited about next year and cannot wait to see what is in store. So for now......we continue on this crazy road called life!

1 comment:

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs