Monday, December 13, 2010

creative bunking

For the last week I have been a terrible blogger – and for that I apologize. In an attempt to recover from my illness I have lost all motivation to be inspired and therefore inspiring. All I can seem to think about is going home and falling asleep…..geez you would think I have mono or something. So since catching some 'zzzzz' is on my mind I thought I would share these adorable multi sleeper rooms.

While I hated sharing a room with my sister for about….1 month (yes, there is a story behind that), I can say that I never would have complained had I been pampered with a super cool sleeping arrangement like the photos below. Now that's what I call creative bunking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs