Monday, November 1, 2010

finishing touches

I've officially lived in my island home for about 2 months now, and while I'm very settled there a few spaces that still require a little more attention. I think I've found just about everything I need to complete my home so now it's just time to take the plunge and make the purchases.

Areas in need of a little TLC include: living room – between the entertainment center and window as well as the empty wall in the den which has been begging for a desk.

For the living room I have selected a rustic blue bench that will be topped off with 4 nautical Etsy prints!

For the den I have been eyeing this mod desk that I will warm up with a few baskets and hang a chalkboard above!
I'm sure it will take some time for my articles to arrive but I can assure you that as soon as they do I will be posting pics to share with y'all!

1 comment:

  1. cute cute. I hope it's sooner rather than later that I get to see your place in person!

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs