Monday, November 8, 2010

bold and bright

This week I am working early hours….7am-4pm! While I'm a total morning girl the combination of it being Monday and waking up at 5am is leaving me feeling a little dull in these early afternoon hours. Therefore, I have looked to some sassy designs for a little inspiration and afternoon pick-me-up.

Not only are these bold and bright spaces exactly what I need right now, but they are also officially going in my 'must have' catalogue of inspiring rooms. This of course brings me to my favorite part about this blog – the fact that it acts as a mood book for styles, designs, and décor that I love. I used to tear out pictures from magazines and keep them in a binder but of course that got lost somewhere between the dorms, theta house, and move back to Cali. But alas, I will never have to manage my clippings again for this blog will be my forever record keeper.

Now…..mark my word that these images will be the inspiration for my next home. I suppose this would be best suited for a small studio or open loft type of space as the bright colors would be a lot to carry throughout an entire home. Right now I am loving the timeless, fun, and classy combination of orange and teal!

1 comment:

  1. I like these photos. Where did you find them? I need to follow that site. You know I looooooove orange! I think the orange/teal combo is a fresh update to the classic orange/blue. Thumbs up.

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs