Wednesday, November 24, 2010

the thankful list

I am thankful for my Lilly bug and the joy she brings me each day and the sleep she deprives me of. I am thankful for my daddy's love for our family (he is our glue), his patience, and infinite support in me in all that I do. I am thankful for my mom's love of balboa, family pride, protective heart, and for loving Lilly almost as much as I do (she is a wonderful Nanna). I am thankful I get to see my sissy every day and her passion for the Bank girls, Lilly, and anything medically related. I am thankful for my bubba, that God gave me a brother who brings more joy, passion, and godliness to my life than anyone I know. I am thankful for the safety and health of my family. I am thankful that I have amazing friends to pray with (Kalee), double date with (Kristina), drink with (Cher), talk real with (Haley), love with (Debbee), giggle with (Nikki), gchat with (Courtney), trust my secrets with (Jen), celebrate with (Amanda), party with (Jackie), dance with (Sara), catch up with (Corey). I am thankful for getting to see Debbee and Nikki this year. I am thankful for a job that I love and learn from. I am thankful the republicans have taken over the house. I am thankful for Rose's coffee. I am thankful for Sunday bike rides. I am thankful for afternoons at the tide pools. I am thankful for walks on the beach. I am thankful for sweet Samantha Grace. I am thankful for Jordan's protection and brotherly-like love. I am thankful for Chipotle. I am thankful for my beautiful home where I can relax and be at peace with life. I am thankful for beautiful little Audrey who I sponsor and the heart wrenching letters her mom sends me. I am thankful for falling in love again. I am thankful for Pieter and the man he was for me and the Godly woman he encouraged me to be. I am thankful for the constant work God is doing in my heart – growing me, shaping me, challenging me, breaking me. I am thankful for my faith and that it never weavers. I am thankful for an incredible year of laughs, memories, change, and smiles!

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for your love and encouragement. And I am thankful for the ways the Lord used you at SMU to draw me into community, and how he continues to foster our relationship years later. I love you!

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs