Friday, December 16, 2011

advent

I was sent quite possibly the best blog post by my best friend Debbee this morning. This post about advent pretty much wraps up everything that I feel but never knew how to say (or perhaps I wasn't brave enough to). I loved it so much that I wanted to share it with y'all - When advent gets personal.....ENJOY!
"It's just little stories like this one that remind me--my God is for me. My God waits with me. I don't "wait for" God. He is mine already. He knows it hurts a little bit for a human heart to yearn, suffer, strain for something. He knows that. So for a cure, He steps in while we wait. To hang out with me and remind me my God is the God who provides. That He is at my right hand."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs