Wednesday, December 14, 2011

dazzling dresses

Each year Antropologie puts out some of the best holiday dresses. This year is no exception and needless to say I am far from disappointed. Although I cannot justify purchasing each of my top 5 favs, I still feel it incredibly necessary that I share them with you!

1. The WINNER - Brocade Paisley Dress - The perfect holiday dress! It is so June Cleaver meets Mad Men! Love!

2. The RUNNER UP - Polished Platinum Dress - This dress is perfection and would look amazing on everyone. Don't you think it would make a cute holiday wedding bridesmaid dress?

3. Chardonnay Sheen Dress - Trust me, this dress is much more yummy in person. I know a lot of people don't share my adoration for mustard shades but for me the name CHARDONNAY says it all!

4. Veiled Adler Dress - This crochet/lace look is so elegant! Dress it up with some gold Kate Spade heels or pair it with a pair of Tory flats. Either way.....it's wonderful!


5. Dulcie Dress - Pair this with a pair of black tights and you have a simple but classic holiday look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs