Friday, December 9, 2011

peerless coffee addiction

For those of you who don't know, I have a SERIOUS coffee addiction. Each night I go to bed excited to wake up in the morning just so I can have my coffee (it's so sad)!

So now that we've established my personal problem I feel it's only fair to share the most amazing coffee in the world with y'all. You see, I used to be a bux girl (that is Starbucks for those of you who aren't up with the young folk lingo). While I loved my lattes I wasn't crazy about the calories or bank account damage. About a year ago I gave up the bux all together and believe it or not it was a pretty easy switch. At this point I transitioned into picking up the most delicious cup of black coffee from Hershey's Market (the adorable high end market on Balboa Island). It was walking distance and only $1.....my bank account could definitely handle that!

This delicious coffee that I speak of is called Peerless Coffee & Tea and is based out of San Francisco (go figure I would find coffee from my homeland). Since I drink my coffee black (again the sign of a true addict) I am all about the flavored options. Eggnog, Butter Pecan, Caramel Nut Fudge, Chocolate Macadamia Nut, Coconut Creme, Maple Creme Brulee, Vanilla Nut Creme.......I DIE (Rachel Zoe reference for you non fur lovers)!!!!!

Unfortunately, this coffee is hard to come by (especially the flavors) in local markets. Therefore, I order mine online regularly now and could not be happier. Do yourself a favor and check out their site and the yummy goodness of delicious coffee they have to offer!


Now I will get back to my cup of coffee......oh and my work! Happy Friday friends!!!!!!!!!



1 comment:

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs