Thursday, December 8, 2011

wacky welkers

I somehow forgot to mention the brilliant photoshoot we (the Welkers) had with the one and only Brynn Dimick! Brynn and I met a few years back through my cousin whom she went to high school with. Since then I'm fairly certain that we became quick friends through stalking each other blogs.....she has the cutest little girls ever!

So at 8am the morning after Thanksgiving we headed to Corona del Mar beach to meet up with Brynn. It could not have been more beautiful.....quite possibly the perfect day for a photo session! Simple disclaimer before you get a sneak peek at some of the photos. My dad was NOT a fan of the purple - he referred to us as the Purple People Eaters. I for one thought the purple was genius (but I am of course the one who coordinated the colors)!

Check out more of Brynn's talented work here!


1 comment:

  1. I never would have thought to have done purple, but it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs