Tuesday, December 13, 2011

cookie butter



I'm getting ready to run off to a meeting, but I couldn't leave without first posting about my latest obsession.....and yes, if you haven't already realized I have a lot of obsessions. But hey, a girl can dream about having it all!

Anyways......I have two words for you folks - COOKIE BUTTER! This amazing little gem can be purchased at the one and only TJs.....T -Joes.....Traders.....whatever you call it.....Trader Joes. I'm fairly certain that this jar of deliciousness is a limited time holiday item only. Therefore, you should do what I did and go buy as many jars as your pantry can hold.

What is cookie butter you ask? Well, think of peanut butter but instead of crushed peanuts it uses crushed gingerbread cookies and holiday biscuits.....YUM. Everyone who I've turned on to this amazingness is also obsessed. I even brought a jar in to my weekly status meeting yesterday along with a handful of spoons. Needless to say, I had one happy team!

So what are you waiting for......get your bum down to Traders and begin indulging in the holiday treat of the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs