Monday, December 12, 2011

unspeakable joy



For as long as I can remember JOY has been one of my favorite words. I love it by definition but even more by emotional feeling. True joy comes from above and is the biggest gift we could ever receive. It is one of those words that people tend not to use year round but more so associate it with the holidays. Why is that?!?!

Like most people, I sometimes go through periods in my life where I am completely lacking joy. It is at these times that I am drained and exhausted....be it work-wise, socially, or life's unpredicability. However, right now (and for the past few months) I have been overflowing with pure joy. Sure....I can pinpoint it on a few things, but I'd rather people look at me and wonder, "why is she so happy and how can I be like that." I think as Christians we want people to notice a difference in us in order to think that we may have a positive influence on others.

Because of my love for JOY....Joy to the World is without a doubt my favorite Christmas Song. I mean could you think of anything more true in life than the lyrics to this song. Chris Tomlin does my favorite rendition of JOY TO THE WORLD!
Side note....how presh is this home! I am dying to apply this joyous treatment to my home one day! Bah-nan-ahs!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs