Thursday, December 8, 2011

back to blogging

Well friends, it has been quite a while since I've given this blog of mine some love and attention. I appreciate all of your sweet comments about missing my blog and asking me to come back to it. After what has been a CRAZY couple of months here at work I've decided that life just isn't the same without this little outlet of mine! Plus it's only fair that y'all have something to read of mine since I'm pretty sure I blog stalk each of you!

While I would love to catch you up on the last couple of months I'm afraid that would take way too long! Instead, here is a list of my recent wanderings, ramblings, and obsessions....most of which I will probably end up blogging more about later:

~ October ended with a lovely weekend at home in Northern California for Halloween. I got to spend time with close high school friends and attend Andrea's baby shower!

~ November started with Meredith and Michael's wedding in Nashville! It was stunning, and seeing all my college girlfriends was such a treat! There is truly no replacement in the world for amazing friends! Shortly following my return I became cupcake CRAZED and spent every Sunday afternoon creating a new cupcake creation for my office to enjoy. Needless to say, we all agree I should quit my day job and start baking for a living (haha like that will ever happen)! And then there was Thanksgiving......I hosted Thanksgiving this year which was a blast! Despite my OCD personality picking up after everyone I had a great time. It was amazing having my entire family together for such a special holiday. We truly have everything in the world to be thankful for!


~ December brought me to DALLAS (one of my favorite places in the world) for a dear friend's wedding. Erica was my bible study leader throughout college and holds a VERY special place in my heart. Plus I will never turn down a trip to Dallas! That city holds the key to my heart, my alma matter, and Nikki (one of my best friend friends)!

I now intend to buckle down and get organized so I can finish the year with a bang. This of course includes BLOGGING, finalizing my decorations (more to come on that), wrapping up holiday shopping, making it through numerous holiday parties, and most importantly....cooking delicious cozy food! Since we are spending Christmas in Hawaii this year I should probably capitalize on fireplace nights now since I'm fairly certain Maui has only sunshine in store for us!

And finally.....for all you locals.....don't forget about the boat parade which starts next Wednesday, 12/14! That my friends concludes this back to blogging post, but I promise that moving forward will be less rambling and more interesting. For now I leave you with this.....


and this....


and this....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs