Wednesday, December 21, 2011

fur frenzy.....

Clearly I have a lot of loves in life. However, none reign truer than my love for FUR (except my love for my Lilly but I think that's obvious)! Not that I need an excuse to wear fur, but I am incredibly thankful for Rachel Zoe and that she made it socially acceptable to wear fur in Southern California.

If you ask my co-workers they will tell you that I wear fur (not disclosing if it's real or fake) three times a week.....I however cannot will not confirm or deny this! Fur is charming, elegant, and makes any outfit look like a million bucks. Plus there is no greater feeling than sitting at my desk wrapped in fur and feeling all cozy. I'm fairly certain that my favorite days of the week are when I'm doused in it.....I mean hello Rachel Zoe.....I can be like you too!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs